Phone: 02 9241 3272
Mobile: 0411 393 367
2 Pottinger St,
The Rocks, Sydney, NSW 2000
By the time we are in our 40's, we are in 'mid-life' generally speaking - that's scary!
Perhaps you’ve noticed yourself slowing down, especially getting out of bed in the morning, maybe you aren’t bounding up the stairs two at a time anymore?
Some put it down to aging and choose to let it take over whilst many others in their wisdom decide to take matters into their own hands with the support and guidance of a qualified naturopath with the aim of slowing down the aging process.
More and more people over 40 are altering their lifestyles and noticing the benefits almost immediately. They are relieved to know they don’t have to be besieged with the aging process and there are many areas I can help you in your unique circumstances to boost your confidence and wellbeing during the next 40 years.
Initially, consultations are personally geared towards investigating your situation using evidenced based diagnostic tools to discover what is hampering your wellbeing. Then in a supportive role advise and guide you towards readjusting lifestyle factors and with follow up appointments I will continue to support and maintain your good health.
How can we ensure we age with continued energy and vitality?
1. Well balanced diet with weight in a normal range
2. The right nutritional supplements for continued wellbeing
3. Exercise that you enjoy with a mix of social and fun activities
4. Constantly acquiring knowledge / a level of curiosity - 'if you don't use it, you lose it'
5. Have some younger and also challenging friends in your social circle
6. Maybe inclined to work on a part-time basis for the enjoyment of what you are doing rather than need
How can Wellness Rocks help you?
Assess your overall health, diet and lifestyle.Work with you to maintain optimal health and support you as a Wellness Patient with follow up appointments at regular intervals we can continue to maintain your good health.
What's Your Problem?Detoxification
Fertility and Pregnancy
Girls and their hormones
Need a Health Care Program