Phone: 02 9241 3272
Mobile: 0411 393 367
2 Pottinger St,
The Rocks, Sydney, NSW 2000
What is Detoxification?
it means ridding your body of toxins or waste that have accumulated over years in some cases or since your last detoxification programme.
The Reasons for Detoxification?
Vitality, body regeneration and repair.
The major organ of detoxification in the body is the liver. We also unload through our lungs, kidneys, bowel & skin but the liver takes the major role. If your liver is sluggish you may be experiencing some of the following symptoms; pain under the right ribs, abdominal bloating, nausea, indigestion, unpleasant mood changes, weight gain, fatigue, headaches and depression.
Who should Consider Detoxification Treatments?
Those suffering from any of the above complaints as well as those with persistent, hard to shift health conditions like:
- Healing chronic diseases like arthritis, asthma, constipation, skin complaints
- Yeast Infections
- Parasite infestations
- Caffeine, cigarette, drug & alcohol dependency
- Seasonally cleaning up the body
- Weight loss
- Prior to conception
- High blood pressure
The Benefits and Advantages
- Look and feel years younger
- Have so much energy
- Loose weight
- Manage the symptoms of chronic disease
What Should I Expect During Treatment
- Loose and frequent bowel motions or constipation
- Increase in volume of urine
- Perhaps skin outbreaks which will clear quickly
- Lack of energy / lethargy in the first few days
Before Commencing the Detoxification Programme
- You need to make an appointment with Wendy because each detoxification programme is tailor made for each patient.
- There are some diet restrictions.
- Depending on why you are detoxifying an elimination diet will be prescribed for you
- Often a herbal mixture will be recommended to help mobilise toxins.
- For those with chronic illnesses or those who regularly detox, a bowel-cleansing programme (Colonics) in conjunction can work very well but a personal decision.
If you are not sure how to approach a detoxification programme or would just like to know a little more about what is involved, get in touch with Wendy.
What's Your Problem?Aging
Fertility and Pregnancy
Girls and their hormones
Need a Health Care Program