Phone: 02 9241 3272
Mobile: 0411 393 367
2 Pottinger St,
The Rocks, Sydney, NSW 2000
Stress and fatigue would be one of the most common reasons a patient seeks a naturopath's help.
If there wasn't some stress in our lives, we would never get out of bed in the mornings. What I'm talking about is long term stress that can be emotional as well as physical. If not recognised compounding health problems catch up with you and at some point you will hit the wall flying and come down in a screaming heap.
Stress does start to build up quietly, we cope with one task, then another is thrown at us and the more we achieve the more that is expected. We don't even know it's happening. After a while symptoms like:
- Always tired
- Aches & pains
- High blood pressure
- Low libido
- Over eating or skipping meals
Long term (chronic) stress often manifests in conditions like:
- A really bad flu that you can't shake or you have a couple of bouts of it throughout the year.
- Shingles are common, persistent herpes simplex and genital herpes if you are afflicted, keep recurring
- Insomnia and restlessness at night which results in poor quality sleep and irritability
- Auto-immune diseases like rheumatoid arthritis, ulcerative colitis, irritable bowel syndrome are constant plagues
- Anxiety follows and depression
Life with balance is something we all aspire to, though few manage well until they have their 'Mack Truck' experience.
How can Wellness Rocks help you?
Before any treatment can be discussed, a full case history is taken and a zinc and gut dysbiosis tests run.
Live blood analysis is done right at the clinic. You will see the results immediately and from here we have a base line from which to work.
We will most likely see oxidative stress and compromised immune function in your blood cells.
A personal treatment plan will be put together that you will be able to follow and improve your health.
Not only will you be feeling much better With the right treatment you will be able to measure the success of that treatment protocol by the shape of your blood cells.
What's Your Problem?Aging
Fertility and Pregnancy
Girls and their hormones
Need a Health Care Program